RAYA CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PRIVACY OVERVIEW
Raya Customer Experience is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Raya Customer Experience website and governs data collection and usage.
By using the Raya Customer Experience website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. In this privacy statement “we/us” means Raya Customer Experience, “the third party” means someone who is not you or us or a part of Raya Group, and “Raya Group” means any company or other organization in which Raya Group owns 50% or above of the share capital.
RAYA Customer Experience is a fully owned subsidiary of Raya Holding for Investments, including the processing of personal information about the employees and applicants to RAYA Customer Experience Company to which you are applying. Our headquarters is Raya Corporation Building, 26th of July Road, Touristic Zone, 12568, Cairo, Egypt.
- RAYA Customer Experience collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address, or telephone number. RAYA Customer Experience also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites.
- There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by RAYA Customer Experience. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used by RAYA Customer Experience for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the RAYA Customer Experience website.
- Also, if you are a new client interested to deal with RAYA Customer Experience, we collect information about your company, such as your company website and your company technical profile.
- RAYA Customer Experience encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from RAYA Customer Experience so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. RAYA Customer Experience is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the RAYA Customer Experience.
- We use your personal information to assess the recruitment process or sales process to join RAYA Customer Experience.
- RAYA Customer Experience websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on RAYA Customer Experience or the site.
(b) Protect and defend the rights or property of RAYA Customer Experience.
(c) Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of RAYA Customer Experience, or the public.
- RAYA Customer Experience may share your personal information with third parties, such as recruitment agencies, test providers, and others who help us progressing applications. Where we use third parties, RAYA Customer Experience ensures that they meet the same privacy and security standards as RAYA Customer Experience.
- RAYA Customer Experience is using cookies to understand how you use our website. Using website cookies, RAYA Customer Experience will be able to track how our customers are finding our site so we can improve the customer experience.
- Potential Talent Data Retention Period:
If you are successful to join RAYA Customer Experience, we will keep your information as you are part of RAYA Customer Experience employees. If not, we may keep your information for up to 5 years to be able to contact you for any future career opportunities.
- Client Data Retention Period:
If you are successfully onboarded as a client, we will retain your data as per the agreement in the contract. If not, we may keep your information for up to 5 years to be able to contact you for any future business opportunities.
- You have the right to access and update your personal data through the RAYA Customer Experience website. You have also the right to do other actions with your personal data such as (right to object or restrict to the use of your personal information or the right to delete your personal information) but you will need to contact us directly to perform these actions for you. List of all your applicable data rights are described as follow:
- Right to update personal data:
you have the right to update your personal information through the RAYA Customer Experience website.
- Right to access personal data:
you can access your personal information that is currently stored on the RAYA Customer Experience website.
- Right to object to use of personal data:
you have the right to object to how RAYA Customer Experience is processing your personal information. (To perform this action, please contact RAYA Customer Experience.)
- Right to erasure:
You have the right to contact us to delete your personal information. (To perform this action, please contact RAYA Customer Experience.)
- Right to restrict the use of your data:
You have the right to contact us to restrict processing your personal information if you feel we shouldn’t be processing your personal information. (To perform this action, please contact RAYA Customer Experience.)
- Right to data portability:
You have the right to take the personal information you have provided to us with you. You can request a copy of your personal information. (To perform this action, please contact RAYA Customer Experience.)
If you have any further questions about this privacy statement or how we process your information, please contact us by email Info@Rayacc.Com or you can call us on +20221600001 (EXT ).